Using MDM software this is easy but you still have to get hold of the APK file for the App.
How do I do this?
1. You need to have access to a Android smartphone with access to Google Play through a 3G or 4G network. Install an App called File Expert from Google Play
2. Install the App on our phone that you want to install on the rest of the Tablet computers.
3. Use File Expert convert the App into an APK file.
4. Copy the APK from your phone into cloud storage such as Dropbox.
5. Use the File Packaging software built into Soti Mobi Control to create a package to be sent out to all devices.
nb This procedure should only be used for free software from Google Play or other providers. You will need to pay a license fee from distributers if there is a price to be paid for the application.